Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vintage Mid-Century Turner Prints

A couple of years ago I purchased a pair of vintage Turner mid-century Cockatoo prints at Salvation Army. You wouldn't believe what I paid for them...$2.99 each!! Yes, I know I was shocked as well when I saw the price. 

These prints are in their original Art Deco mirrored frames and signed Turner. There is some wear on the frames but overall they are in great vintage condition!

Excuse the bad photos ~ it's tricky photographing mirrors!


I had been storing them at my father's place and forgot all about them! I guess I didn't have a place to hang them but now I have the perfect spot! Just need to find where I put the hammer and wall hooks!?! 

Today I'm linking up with...
Cap Creation-Thrifty Love

What thrifty finds do you have hidden away?



Until we thrift again...
AJ


1 comment:

  1. I love love love these prints and the frames are amazing what a brilliant find!
    :) Tina
    Vintage Movement

    ReplyDelete