Thursday, January 10, 2013

Donut Dunkers!


 It seems like every January we make New Year's resolutions to eat better well...I have a wicked sweet tooth so when I found this amazing, vintage "Donut Dunkers" mug stamped made in Japan for 49 cents~ I really did need to pick up some donuts to go along with this post don't ya think!?!


So today I headed down to Suzy Qs to buy in my opinion the most amazing donuts you'll ever taste! Flavours include Dirty Chocolate, Maple Bacon and my fav Cookies 'n' Cream.

I love that this mug even has Club Rules! 
1. No Splashing
2. No Slurping
3. Extend Pinky (very important!)
4. Clean Fingernails

*Wunderbar Donut
It was a perfect Donut Day!

Heading over to the Coloradolady for Vintage Thingie Thursday and the Thrifty Groove for Thrifty Things Friday and

Until we thrift again...
AJ

4 comments:

  1. Very cool item! I would have snagged it too. :) I'm gluten free and I miss donuts. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love that mug! the rules on the back just make it a perfect find. and dang that donut looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun mug! And I think I gained 5 pounds just looking at all those yummy donuts! Thank you for sharing with us at TTF. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete